I am selling some of my beloved books. I am extremely picky about the conditions of my books so please consider them new (unless otherwise noted.) They are in excellent condition, free from markings, etc. HC is a hardcover book while PB is paperback. I am using abebooks and amazon to help me with pricing. Shipping is extra. If you buy more than one book, I will combine shipping charges and refund you the difference. I won't be making any money from shipping because I'm charging what it costs me to package and ship the book. I guarantee the books will be packaged well. Insurance is extra, but recommended. Unless requested (and for an additional fee of whatever the actual shipping cost is), all books will ship via mixed mail. When a book is sold, I will mark it sold (and as soon as possible). If you have any questions please email me at Egorey99@sbcglobal.net Thanks for looking and for giving my books a good home!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Books for Sale April 2017


I am selling some of my beloved books.

I am extremely picky about the conditions of my books so consider them new (unless otherwise noted.) They are in excellent condition, free from markings, etc. HC is a hardcover book while PB is paperback. I can send extra photos (on request) for books listed with flaws. All books are exactly as described. 

Shipping is extra. If you buy more than one book, I will combine shipping charges and refund you the difference.
I guarantee that the books will be well packaged. Insurance is extra, but recommended. USPS media mail includes free tracking.

Unless requested (and for an additional fee of whatever the actual shipping cost is), all books will ship via media mail.

Please note the shipping is for US residents. Outside of the US, please email me for a quote.
  
When a book is sold, I will mark it sold (and as soon as possible). I will offer a discount on combined book purchases. 

If you have any questions please email me at Egorey99@sbcglobal.net

Please email me at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net with BOOKS in the subject line and in the body of the email, the list of books that you want. I will then send you an invoice. Remember, if you buy more than one book, I will offer you a discount on the overall price AND shipping.


Thanks for looking and for giving my books a good home!


I am going to be selling some of my PAUMES books. I will be listing them shortly. In the meantime, if there is a title you are looking for, drop me an email. There is a good chance that I have it to sell. Thanks!


Identity Unknown HC $17 plus $4 shipping




Modern Vintage Style HC  $6 plus $4 shipping



 


The Scribble Book PB $8 plus $4 shipping (oversized)


Osopikahikiwak: Jane Ash Poitras & Rick Rivet PB $25 plus $5 shipping

The Storm of Creativity (Simplicity: Design, Technology, Business, Life) HC $20 plus $3 shipping


Night Studio A Memoir of Philip Guston PB $27 plus $4 shipping


The Great Spring: Writing, Zen, and This Zigzag Life HC 1st edition, 1st printing SIGNED by Natalie Goldberg $25 plus $3 shipping

Mumbai New York Scranton: A Memoir HC 1st edition 1st printing NEW tiny scuff mark at top right edge of front cover $10 plus $4 shipping

Nara: The Little Star Dweller (Japanese Edition) PB $15 plus $3 shipping

Van Gogh: A Literary Mind: Van Gogh Studies HC corners slightly dented $20 plus $3 shipping

Van Gogh: A Literary Mind: Van Gogh Studies HC corners slightly dented $20 plus $3 shipping

Van Gogh: New Findings: Van Gogh Studies HC corners slightly dented $20 plus $3 shipping



Ongoingness: The End of a Diary HC $8 plus $3 shipping

Markets of New England $2 plus $2 shipping


You Can Find Inspiration in Everything*: *and if you can't, look again by Paul Smith PB $20 plus $4 shipping

 

Cezanne: "Father of Modern Painting" Elgar, Frank PB yellowed $5 plus $3 shipping


Picasso by Jean Cassou HC dust jacket covered with tape, pages clean $5 plus $3 shipping

Kokoschk


Vermeer by A.B. de Vries PB pages and cover yellowed $2 plus $2 shipping




Fritz Kahn HC $60 plus $10 shipping very slightly shelf worn

The Story of Hollywood: An Illustrated History HC $40 plus $5 shipping slight water damage to top page corners on several pages but barely noticeable

The Complete Cartoons of the New Yorker (Book & CD) (Hardcover) NEW still in original shrink wrap 2 CD's inside HC $20 plus $10 shipping


Geduld & Gorillas: How Illustrators Are ''Made'' (English and German Edition) PB $75 plus $5 shipping


Marcel Dzama The Berlin Years Book plus prints Prints and Book MINT but the box is slightly damaged along the flap as well as the top left and right sides. There is also some adhesive along the sides of the outside box. (I think this happened in the assembling of the book as I've seen it damaged on the shelf multiple times.) PB RARE $75 plus $5 shipping

cover.jpeg 

Frankie's Spaces Magazine Issue #1 $100 plus $6 shipping

SOLD! THANK YOU!







https://pictures.abebooks.com/isbn/9781592407330-us.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! They are always appreciated. Comments are moderated by me and I will approve them asap! Thank you again for stopping by and contributing to the conversation!